bkgrnd

June 15, 2011

Nudging

I like to say how Mason and Hurley are best friends but sometimes I just feel bad for Hurley.  I think he just wants to relax, maybe take a nap, chew a toy .... but while Mason is up and around he gets none of this.  His current line of defense is to go up on "his" chair where Mason cannot reach him, but alas that will probably be over soon as Mason is climbing more everyday.  Don't get me wrong, deep down Hurley LOVES it and he is so patient and sweet to Mason so I know he loves him.  This morning, I asked Mason to give me a hug.  What he did...?  He went over to Hurley and laid his head down on him, too cute!!  Even if Hurley was currently in the midst of hiding he welcomed the hugs and licked off Mason's leftover breakfast face.  Ah the love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment