bkgrnd

May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Cousin Fun

Yesterday was the only nice day of our holiday weekend, but at least it was hot and sunny and *sort of* made up for the crap weather we had been having.  My sister-in-law recently pimped out her backyard so she invited all the cousins to play.  I must say they were all so stinkin' cute in their swimsuits running around!  It is nice that they are all getting to an age where they can push each other down and steal toys from each other play!

Ben, Sydney, Leah & Mason

I ask Sara to smile... and this is what I got... (she was saying Cheese...just sunning at the same time)


Cooling Off




I'm looking at my photos and realize that I don't even showcase the main attraction which is the super nice swing set-go figure.  Both my sister-in-laws have fancy SLR cameras so I am sure they got some better pics!




No comments:

Post a Comment