bkgrnd

May 11, 2011

Spring to Summer in a Week?

That's right, gotta love Chicago weather, about 5 days of 60 degrees and then its 80... fine by me, I like warm summer weather!  This morning was particularly sunny and warm so we busted out our new sand and water table (but this summer it will just be water.  I picture a mouth full of sand). It took forever to get set up, I even put Mason in bathing suit because I thought he would go splash crazy.  Well in true Mason fashion he just played in the water and made no mess.  He splashes like crazy in our bathroom, I'm guessing its because I constantly say things like no, oh no, all wet, too much. But when he can splash his heart out in the yard... he keeps it all under control. Kids, go figure.  We did have lots of fun though!

No comments:

Post a Comment