bkgrnd

August 17, 2011

A funny story..

Sorry folks, I don't have pictures to accompany this post but I want to remember this story so I am documenting it here!

This morning Mason and I were upstairs getting dressed for the day.  We were in my room and I turned to Mason and I said "Let's go downstairs".  Well as a side note, we have been working with Mason to understand the concept that he has to go down the stairs backwards on his hands and knees (crawling in reverse).  Up until this moment he never actually does this unless we make him.  But today, he looked at me (still in our bedroom) got down on his belly/hands and knees and started scooting backwards towards the bedroom door, and down the hallway...all backwards!  When it occurred to me what he was doing I just laughed so hard!  And so he proceeded to go down the stairs after crawling backwards from the bedroom.  Maybe the next lesson is that we don't have to turn around until we get to the stairs... ha, but its nice to see he is taking the better safe then sorry approach!

1 comment:

  1. I can remember Natalie doing that and I was like what the heck? Better safe than sorry :)

    ReplyDelete