bkgrnd

August 4, 2011

Remembering it all

One of the reasons I like the idea of blogging is because it will help me remember what Mason was doing and when. I have seen a couple little babies lately and I already cannot remember Mason when he was that little.  Seems like a lifetime ago!  At any rate, Mason does some funny things now.  He is in this mode where he doesn't need us for anything.  According to him he is 16 months going on 12yrs old.  Sorry Mom, I can do this by myself!!  Always makes me laugh when he gets mad at one of us and stomps away to do it himself.

There are two things that happen frequently around here.
1) when we leave the house Mason has to walk out the door himself (no being carried) and he has to walk down the sidewalk to our neighbors house, survey the area and then walk himself back to the car before being put in his seat.  I tried to take some pics to capture this.


2) My wallet is not safe.  Someone can now unzip the area on my diaper bag and get it out.  If I even dare to take it away from him -- well forget it.  I can't quite figure out the allure on this one.  Apparently he enjoys plastic already, not good for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment