bkgrnd

September 7, 2011

New Camera

Our camera broke about 2 weeks ago and while that doesn't sound like very long, it felt like an eternity because I like to take pictures all the time as random moments happen.  At any rate we got a new one and in case you were wondering, we caved and got a DSLR.  I am thinking I need someone to show me everything this bad boy can do or maybe I will look into a class.  Seems a shame to have all this capability and not know how to use it.  I am though just blind experimenting so we'll see.  I am enjoying getting some better quality photos and also not missing the moment.  Here are some fun random pics from the new camera!

My first victim test subject, Hurley.


Would ya look at the lashes on this baby?  Why do boys get the gorgeous lashes always? :)


Action shot!


Enjoying a beautiful day outside.







1 comment:

  1. Adam has a DSLR too. It's intense! I can't take a single decent pic from it and forgo for my lovely Canon PowerShot. He's taken classes and has gotten pretty good. You look like a born natural. Plus, you seem to have a lot of creativity with the shots. You are off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete