bkgrnd

September 12, 2011

Weekend Update

Friday was Mason's first day of "pre" preschool, better known as a Mom & Tot class.  It's 1hr, once a week and it seems to be a great introduction into the routine of preschool.  We get to enjoy our class with cousins Ben and Sydney too!  I will bring my camera this week to get some more pics during class but all the kids are cute together.  I tried to get a photo of Mason before we left, you know... one for the books.  Yeah right, he is so on the go its so hard to get him to sit still, so this was my best shot before I had to go running down the sidewalk to get him.


The rest of the weekend we just hung around town.  Library, the park, walks with Hurley and clowning around with Daddy!

Library: note his selection choice?


Digging in the sand


Literally walking Hurley (he won't let us hold the leash anymore)


Getting wheeled around the house by Daddy!





1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing last weekend, including being wheeled around. Looks like you are getting the hang of the DSLR :)

    ReplyDelete