bkgrnd

April 15, 2011

1 year photos

We took Mason in for his 1 year photos last week.  Thank you Carrianne Photography!  Carrianne was so great with Mason, although apparently no one can make him like cake.  Yup that's right, my child hates cake! This is disappointing since I am a baker and have a sweet tooth, but hey... we'll turn him to the sweet side, don't you worry!  Here are some of our awesome pics. The hat and tie photo is my FAVORITE PHOTO of all time.  Seriously.

My sweet baby boy




LOVE!!


My Family


Ok here it is ... the succession of photos that depict our son hating cake.. poor thing




There are a ton more but choosing just a few to put on the blog was hard enough!




2 comments:

  1. Such awesome pics!! Great family photo too. Ok seriously we have the same child, if you look back on my posts of Rowan's 1st birthday photo you will see one identical to mason's where he is crying cause he didnt want to eat the cake we were forcing upon him. haha, stubborn little boys they are! I love that picture though, smiling baby pictures are over rated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are amazingly beautiful!!! Mason is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete