bkgrnd

April 26, 2011

Apology

My apologies to all moms.  I have judged so many times on the topic of picky eaters.  You see, I figured... well you must not be trying hard enough if you child won't eat anything, or maybe you are letting them off the hook easy? It's weird because I, too, was a picky eater for years and years.  I thought maybe it was just that everyone stopped trying to give me new foods. Nope, nada, thats not it at all.  I have a child who won't even look at food if it doesn't seem like something he would want.  (and what does he know, he hasn't seen much!). I'm serious, Mason will look the complete other direction to avoid food.  He eats about 5 things and thats it.  NO JOKE.

Case in point... Mason's lunch today:  Raisins and Oyster Crackers 


No wonder he is in the 10th percentile for weight!

1 comment:

  1. ...and now you can understand why I allowed the mass consumption of bananas that one day! =)

    ReplyDelete